…. to give me your opinion!
Thats right, I said it. For the next couple of blogs, I want all Salsa Dancers and non salsa dancers to give me their opinion on some-things Salsa.
My next few blogs will ask you (the Amazing people who take time of your busy day to read my blog) some questions.
- What do you prefer. Should Salsa DJ’s fade songs seamlessly from 1 into the other or should they let a song finish completely and even leave a few seconds break in-between?
- Why are Salsa People so Passionate, yet so Peaceful? Have you ever seen a physical fight break out at a Salsa venue about between Salseros or Salseras?
- What would you like to see most of in a South African Salsa Congress? workshops, International stars teaching? Performances? Longer parties? What?
- Who are your Salsa Crushes (The person you wanna dance with the most)?
- What is your favorite Salsa Congress in the world? If you have never been to one, which one would you like to go to first?
- Who are your favorite Salsa Musicians?
These are just some of the questions buzzing in my head and I cant wait to get your opinion on them.
So this is how its gonna work; Whenever you see a blog post starting with a “?” in the title, that means I want your opinion. So once you are done reading any of these kind of posts, make sure you leave a comment at the end of the post with your opinion.
I really want your honest unbiased opinion, so feel free to sign off your comment as anonymous if need be.
Lets get the ball rolling right here and now:
What would you like to see more of in the Salsa community???
Remember to Live….Love & Salsa!